Are you a talented online professional? Do you have experience with building and maintaining partnerships? Do you want to work in an international environment? Read along this vacancy and call me!
This international company is Europe’s largest supplier of their ‘niche’ products. The company is part of an international group, which is active in 5 continents. The European headquarter is located in the Netherlands and their products are divided in 4 different labels. Online is becoming a more and more important distribution channel for their products. That’s why they are looking for a Partnerships Manager e-Commerce who will be strategic as well as operational responsible for the online partnerships activities and campaigns.
The new Partnerships Manager e-Commerce will be responsible for the (online) growth of this company. He or she will work with a pan-European online client portfolio. The Partnerships Manager e-Commerce will understand the need of the online partners and service their digital demands. Moreover, you will work on projects and be responsible for the improvements of the services. Other important responsibilities within this vacancy are:
- Set-up promotions in co-operation with the Product Manager
- Work together with the data specialist and improve the the data flow
- Improve the online product merchandising by working together with the e-commerce merchandiser
- Optimize marketing campaigns in co-operation with the marketing colleagues
To be the next Partnerships Manager e-Commerce you have to be a combination of an Account and Project Manager. And you have to bring a lot of commercial experience for this job. He or she will have experience with online sales or project management within an online/e-commerce company. Other important requirements for this vacancy are:
- 2-4 years work experience
- Successful track-record within an online environment
- The flexibility to work with both internal and external customers
- Fluent in English and a good understanding of Dutch
The new Partnerships Manager e-Commerce will get the chance to develop and improve his or her skills. Aside from that this organization offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to operate for the European market within a leading company that offers great future career opportunities.