Do you want to have the final responsibility for the eCommerce strategy of a global consumer goods company? Are you ready to build the global eCommerce & online performance strategy of the European market? Please contact me for more information regarding this vacancy!
With offices all over Europe, this fast growing lifestyle brand has centralised their strategic digital & eCommerce in their Amsterdam headquarters. This large on- and offline retailer sells thousands of product via multiple brands. The digital marketing team is ambitious, commercial and fast growing.
For the vacancy Global e-Commerce Manager you are responsible for the global strategy and development of the digital team. This team consist of an SEA Specialist, SEO Specialist and an Affiliate Specialist. You are result driven, entrepreneurial and have a hands-on mentality. Preferably with a proven track record within international online retail organisation.
Key responsibilities for this vacancy:
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies; eCommerce & digital marketing
- Take the digital marketing team to the next level (SEO, PPC and CPO campaign management)
- Manage large eCommerce budgets and optimize performance via agencies
For this vacancy we are looking for a Global eCommerce Manager with strong business acumen and expertise within global eCommerce organizations:
- 5+ years of experience as eCommerce manager or Digital Marketing Manager
- International retail, digital marketing and eCommerce experience
- Proven track record in global eCommerce strategies, performance optimization and team management
You are going to work with a fast growing company that has niche web-stores across Europe. As Global e-Commerce Manager you will travel frequently across Europe and (could) develop your global network. This opportunity will give your international track record a boost! Are you ready for that? Call me to know more!