Do you have proven knowledge and track record in building a strong and successful e-Commerce/Omnichannel brand presence and performance? Do you have experience, preferably within consumer products with retail presence? And do you want to work in a dynamic and challenging international working environment, at a young and fast-growing Dutch brand? Then you will definitely like the following vacancy! Read more below.
This brand is a fast-growing Dutch company from Amsterdam. They are known for their innovative and sustainable products.The products are available in 30 countries around Europe, America, Asia and Australia. The company is housed in a sustainably renovated factory with greenhouses and other smart energy-neutral solutions, it is an inspiration to further grow their products.
For the vacancy of e-Commerce Manager you will be responsible to maximize their online growth and work with many internal & external stakeholders As the E-commerce Manager, you are the digital expert within the Marketing team (20 FTEs) and you report into the Marketing Director. Your main tasks will be:
- You are P&L responsible for all e-commerce activities worldwide, including the US (indirectly)
- Your key goal is to transform our current online commercial organization to a true, worldwide competitive omni-channel dot-com player
- Build a completely new, inspiring and great converting state-of-the-art platform, including configurator and PIM and further build & strengthen our e-commerce presence and increase our overall online sales & conversion KPIs, via the own platform and retailers’ platforms worldwide
As an e-Commerce Manager you have great understanding of customer journey thinking/mapping and NPS. You are an enthusiastic entrepreneur, hands-on digital transformer and a result-driven go-getter. What do we expect from you:
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience of developing & continously optimizing online platforms, including e-commerce & CRM
- (Online) team management
- Building a successful e-Commerce platform and knowledge and experience to increase online sales/margin
As e-Commerce Manager you will get to work with highly motivated and ambitious people within an innovative and creative environment. Are you the person I am looking for? Call me for more information!