We inspire our clients to change their outlook and to build a sustainable future together. We do this by defining the different phases of digital maturity and by matching these to the right kind of leadership and to the relevant teams. We have developed a model of leadership for this. We work for great organisations that have digital transformation or digital growth as a core point of focus such as but not limited to: Swapfiets, Booking, Ballast Nedam, Ring, MyWheels, Egeria, TakeAway, Nordian Capital, Intergamma, Felyx, KPN and Catawiki.
About the Director Executive Search job position
As the Director Executive Search, in conjunction with the team, you are responsible for expanding the customer portfolio and independently carrying out the Executive Search process.
Specifically, as the Director Executive Search you are:
- Client-focussed: maintaining intensive contact with the client in a qualitative manner and advising the customer about digital transformation and/or growth from a human and leadership perspective. Aside from this you are a good listener and understand the challenges that a client is facing. You know how to turn this into assignments for Newpeople;
- Business-oriented: you are a thought leader when it comes to ‘new’ leadership, ‘human talent’ and digital developments and changes in (rapidly growing) organisations;
- Community and people-minded: you are a full-fledged conversation partner at a managerial and C-level in the digital domain;
- Results-driven: Individually as well as together with the team, you are responsible for increasing the customer portfolio and for successfully finishing processes in which 100% conversion rates are the norm;
- Structured: You carry out several different assignments simultaneously with pleasure and ease. You work systematically and have an analytical mindset, search through and judge candidate profiles and successfully finish projects;
- Project-focussed: you independently set up the executive search project, coordinate the preparation process, and the whole process from intake to the moment candidates are hired by the client.
Do you recognise yourself in these qualities?
As the Director Executive Search you are a networker who is eager to see results when it comes to connecting ‘new’ leaders in organisations in order to make digital transformation and/or growth a reality. In this you bring your own network at managerial and C-level which includes potential clients as well as candidates. You have +/- 10 years of experience as (Sr.) Executive Search Consultant, in (Strategy) Consulting or Human Capital or you bring content-related knowledge obtained by experience in a senior position within Digital Strategy and/or Digital Business development.
The Director Executive Search we are looking for recognises themself in the description below:
- Self-management and teaming: Executive search positions are dynamic and complex. It requires perseverance, independence and working together intensively with a team. This means a high degree of proactivity, interactivity and focus on results is required;
- Acting in a confidential manner: A lot of assignments are strategic and highly confidential. Contact with stakeholders and candidates should be handled with discretion;
- Entrepreneurial: You are a self-starter, you are inquisitive, curious, see a challenge when it comes to solving complex puzzles and when it comes to finding the very best candidate and you don’t give up until you have looked into every possibility;
- Skilled with language: You are skilled in communication (both verbal and written) and you are able to elaborate cooperation proposals, job descriptions and candidate profiles. Fluent Dutch and excellent English are required.
- Advising: You are capable of translating business opportunities into the required leadership profile and you advise candidates about the next steps in their career.
What we offer you
As the Director Executive Search, you become part of a growing, dynamic and developing team. You are given a lot of space and freedom to continue to shape the way you grow and to shape your role. Aside from that, you receive:
- A gross yearly salary of 75-100K (including 8% holiday pay), depending on your experience;
- A joint bonus scheme;
- Group incentives such as bi-annual trips to, for example, South Africa, Marrakesh or a ski trip;
- An indefinite contract;
- Career opportunities to eventually grow into roles such as Director Executive Search;
- A green pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The best office in the Houthavens in Amsterdam: the REM island;
- Fringe benefits such as 8% holiday pay, 25 days of holiday +1 for every year you have been in service, €1000, – training budget, full coverage of phone costs, a flexible way of working, travel cost compensation, working from home compensation and a healthy lunch at the office.
The culture at Newpeople is an open book one in which transparency and collaboration are core values. We work with clients and with each other with our core values as a starting point:
- Dedicated “we go all the way and beyond”
- Genuine “we are like best mates: open, honest and direct and we vouch for each other”
- Offbeat “off the beaten track, authentic and always challenge the status quo”
- Happy “we create fun, a little weirdness and make others part of it”
Why Newpeople is a different kind of executive search and interim solutions bureau
- We have been active in the digital domain for over 16 years which means we understand the challenges that organisations face on a daily basis;
- We won’t rest until a position has been filled and we will go all the way to achieve this. We believe in this so strongly that we made it one of our core values: Dedicated;
- We don’t work in partner structures, our reward system is based on collectively achieved profit, this means that for every assignment we evaluate who is most suitable for the specific question at hand, we look at who the client is, and based on that we always assemble the best possible team;
- We don’t just look at available candidates but at the best candidates in the market;
- We are fun to work with ?
We are an ambitious and successful team with one goal: becoming thé international Executive Search and Interim Solutions bureau in the digital world.
We are committed to building a diverse team. We welcome you into an inclusive and informal culture in which we are open-minded and you can be yourself which includes your cultural background, age, gender, disability or sexual identity. We are convinced that diversity and inclusivity lead to more successful companies.
Everyone is different and it is those differences in people that makes us a better organisation. That is why we are very curious who you are!
We would love to get in touch with you. Naturally, your reaction will be treated with strict confidentiality. Call, mail or text Ben Holewijn at email@example.com or +31 (0)6 54 23 32 12.